- I would give it all back to have my health.
- If you’re a man, you don’t have to worry about your manliness.
- I was naive enough to think that I could make the difference.
- It would have been a wonderful thing to create a child, to have someone to carry on my name.
- I have always, truly, hated my looks. That is why I had so much cosmetic surgery. How foolish was that. Look at how I ended up.
- I don’t look at celebrity the way others look at it. I’m down to earth. People come up to me in the streets in York and I talk with everybody. I don’t believe there’s really a difference between any of us. We all pull down our pants to go to the bathroom.