- Don’t judge a person, do not pass judgement unless you have talked to them one on one. I don’t care what the story is, do not judge them, because it is a lie.
- If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.
- Children show me in their playful smiles the divine in everyone. This simple goodness shines straight from their hearts and only asks to be loved.
- I don’t understand why the press is so interested in speculating about my appearance anyway. What does my face have to do with my music or my dancing?
- Yeah, Wacko Jacko, where did that come from? Some English tabloid. I have a heart and I have feelings. I feel that when you do that to me. It’s not nice.
- Why can’t you share your bed with someone? The most loving thing to do is share your bed with someone.
- I have never and would never harm a child. It sickens me that people have written untrue things about me.
- Everyone who knows me will know the truth, which is that my children come first in my life and that I would never harm any child.