- Everyone I love leaves, everything I touch dies, so forgive me if I don’t share your faith in my Lord.
- You never get over the loss of someone you love, you just learn how to deal with it.
- How can I miss someone who I can’t even believe is dead?
- We don’t know how much time we got left – it doesn’t seem worth it to spend it with someone you don’t love.
- How can you not believe in miracles and magic when they’re happening all around us every day?
- When a good thing gets destroyed, that’s the definition of unfair to me.
- From the very first moment that we met, you reminded me of what is was like to have my human heart. The problem was, it was only a memory. All I had was my darkness to give you in return.
- Your imagination is a muscle. Use it or lose it.