- If you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.
- I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change, so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong, so that you can appreciate them when they’re right, you believe lies, so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself and sometimes good things fall apart, so better things can fall together.
- Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.
- Boys think girls are like books; if the cover doesn’t catch their eye, they won’t bother to read what’s inside.
- A career is wonderful, but you can’t curl up with it on a cold night.
- Everyone’s a star and deserves the right to twinkle.
- I don’t forgive people because I’m weak, I forgive them because I am strong enough to know people make mistakes.
- It is better to be hated for what you are, than to be loved for what you are not.