- I keep my heart and my soul and my spirit open to miracles.
- If I leave this Earth, I want to leave this Earth just knowing I’ve tried to give something back and tried to do something worthwhile with myself.
- When those you love die, the best you can do is honour their spirit for as long as you live. You make a commitment, that you’re going to take whatever lesson that person or animal was trying to teach you and you make it true in your own life… it’s a positive way to keep their spirit alive in the world, by keeping it alive in yourself.
- We’ve devalued everything worth believing in.
- I have a great deal of faith in faith; if you believe something strongly enough, it becomes true for you. I would like to believe that my father is right here with me in this room and that he’s my guardian angel… that there’s life after death – because if there isn’t, why are we here?
- Five years is pretty wishful thinking… Two years seems likely if you’re going to believe statistics. I want to last until they find a cure.
- Facing your own mortality is the quickest way possible to find out what you’re made of. It strips away all the bull and exposes every part of you; your strength, you weaknesses, your sense of self, your soul. It also leads you to confront life’s hardest questions.